Etheric Projection Technique
Posted by Astral Projection Team on 24, February 2011
Steve G. Jones
M.Ed., Clinical Hypnotherapist
OK, Time to take your Astral Projection skill to the next level. Here is a special technique for you. It’s called The Etheric Projection Technique. Just follow those 11 steps and have an open mind and enjoy!
Etheric Projection Technique (Etheric projection is the state of least separation from your physical body in fact you don’t have to leave your body just sit in it and look through your closed eye lids.) You can try this technique at anytime but I’ve found it works on a lazy afternoon or if you set your alarm for an hour before you’d usually get out of bed).
1. The first time you try this you need to be in a certain state of mind. You have to be in a Zen like state (empty headed) even in a regressive, sleepy (but not really tired) mood. Basically you need to be in a relaxed dreamy state of mind to begin without any stress from an appointment within the next couple of hours.
2. I’m personally lucky (or unlucky) depending on your view point to have a very empty unthinking head :¬) but you can deepen this by listening to certain music for half n hour before you start. I find the band Boards of Canada to be the best at this as they use sample loops that are from childhood, but those mood CD’s with whales n sea on the shore n bird songs are the good too.
3. Have a CD on that will balance out the noise you might experience in your chosen room. I use a looped a Hemi-sync mp3 called theta that just sounds like speaker hiss gradually moving in a wave form, this is suppose to produce theta waves in the brain (works for me). Try and use something that your brain cannot recognize and hook into those mood CD’s will do just set the volume so its as equal as you can get it to the ambient noise in the room. (Free Hemi-sync Music or Travishartnett music)
4. Choose your book, it should be a challenging read but not something that you have to tie your brain in a complete knot to read.
5. Lay down with your book, making sure the body is warm but not hot (just get comfy but not so it makes you want to sleep immediately).
6. Read and read but you want to get into a state where the text in the book has promoted your brain to fantasize about a related topic. I find this happens all the time if I’m not careful, I loose focus and slip off into imagining something else. You eyes might be drooping and if you feel the need to close them do so.
7. DON’T SLEEP! as soon as your eyes are closed I want you to “very” gently try to recall the page you were just reading. Imagine that book is still in your hand a few feet from your eyes and you are still reading that page. Don’t force it! Don’t try to screw up your eyes and see the page. I’d say you were just seeing blackness with flashing colours and formless shapes at this time.
8. Don’t focus on the shapes and colors keep reading the page in your mind, see the type face and if there was a diagram on the page imagine that. All the time keep the feeling that the page is held in your hand away from your face in a normal reading position.
9. This next part will either happen or it won’t but if it does you’ll not really notice from anything from 5 to 60 seconds. You’ll still be imagining this page and reading it and then you suddenly notice that your not recalling the page from memory anymore your actually seeing the page and the book in seeming complete reality. When you get better you’ll notice that at some that this point is like the second eye lid of a lizard or a shark. It just flicks open and your vision becomes crystal clear and bright and you instantly see the page.
10. If you don’t loose this due to the shock I’ll be surprised, its what always seems to a happen. Your mind is perfectly fine in that 5-60 second period where your seeing the imaginary/real book but as soon as you realize the implications and process all this you shock your self and loose it. DON’T be shocked if you open your eyes when this happens and your blind, it will only last for a maximum of 20seconds and your vision will return (a bit tunnel like from the center to the outside).
11. At the opening of this inner eye(s) you need to keep relaxed and in the same state as before. Don’t think too much, stop reading the book and look into your room, turn your head very gently. Note the quality of the light in particular (usually very golden) now you have to try and stand up and leave the room, I use the door but many people like to walk through walls or fly through the ceiling. If like me you have a reasonably logical mind you’ll find flying very difficult and walking through walls is like walking through treacle. I can recommend slowly pushing your head through the glass of your window as personally I can see and feel the molecules of my body and the glass move around each other.
12. Things get very odd :¬) you’ve managed to etheric project which you’ll be unable to keep focused on and you’ll astral project as soon as you leave the room where your body is located.